We are all aware of the benefits Vitamin C can provide once you incorporate it into your skincare regime:
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, particularly effective in protecting skin cells from UV exposure
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production to reduce fine lines.
- Vitamin C causes an anti-inflammatory response in the skin, preventing redness and inflammation
- Vitamin C has a positive effect on reducing hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin C improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin by strengthening the skin's ability to repair