Vitamin B3, also known as Niacinamide, is the Skincare Industry's new favourite. And trust us, if you are not using this ingredient on your skin yet, you're missing out!
Getting to know Vitamin B3/Niacinamide
Niacinamide (nicotinamide) is a form of Vitamin B3 (niacin) and it’s used to prevent and treat niacin deficiency.
Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin that is very effective to penetrate the skin. This Vitamin is a standout for many reasons: First of all, because of its versatility. Vitamin B3 is clinically proven to treat almost any skin concern and suit any skin type, even the sensitive ones, like Rosacea skins.
What does Vitamin B3 do for our skin?
- Treats all skin conditions, including reactive and sensitive skin
- Treats sun damaged skin and pigmentation skin
- Treats acne and oily skins
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like rosacea
- It is anti-ageing
- Reduces inflammation, which may help ease the appearance of redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Minimises the appearance of large pore size, keeping skin smooth.
- Improves the skin's lipid barrier function while reducing irritation.
- Reduces the overall inflammatory response, resulting in fewer breakouts with a faster healing response, while preventing future markings from breakouts or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation that is common after a breakout occurs