If you fell in love with Dermalogica's Phyto-Nature Firming Serum, you will be thrilled with the newest addition to their range - the Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream!
The NEW! Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream is a rewakening daily liquid moisturiser that will breathe new life into ageing skin! This miracle cream firms, lifts and revitalises with premium hydrating and oxygenating optimising phyto actives. Its unique liquid texture absorbs into the skin easily taking it deep into the skin.
Oxygen is critical for us to survive just as it is a fundamental energy source for our skin health and skin cells. As we age, our oxygen levels within the skin cells naturally decrease, having a dramatic effect on our skin's elasticity and collagen which then forms fine lines and wrinkles.
Oxygen also help to improve blood circulation, which is essential for healthy skin. Good blood circulation brings oxygen and nutrients to the skin, while also carrying away waste products and toxins, helping to keep the skin looking youthful and radiant.
Scientists believe oxygen within the skin stimulates our skin cells to heal, regenerate and repair and it also creates new skin cells at a rapid pace. Giving our skin that dewy, glowing, firm and radiant appearance.
- Firms and lifts - to reduce the appearance of skin ageing
- Revitalises - with oxygen optimising phytoactives for brighter and more radiant skin
- Plumps and hydrates - for ultra smooth skin
- Ligustrum Lucidum Seed, Glycogen and Nasturtium Flower - optimise skins oxygenation process to firm and energise
- Adatogenic Astragalus - smooths and tightens the skin
- Squalane and Luffa Root - firm the skin
- Antioxidant rich rose of water - soothes and boosts skin's resilience.
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, apply over face and neck in light upward strokes, morning and night.
For best results, pair it with Phyto Nature Firming Serum.
Want to learn how to incorporate the NEW! Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream into your routine? Talk to one of our Professional Skin Therapists in a Complimentary Skin Consult.