- Customer ServiceHelp!
Australia's Best Prices*
You have no items in your shopping cart.
A powerful and rich yet super-fast absorbing vitamin A balm that rejuvenates skin at its most optimal time – at night. Designed for maximum efficacy, Retinol 10 TR contains 1% vitamin A, clinically proven to have anti-ageing benefits. Thanks to its time release delivery system, vitamin A is gradually released through the skin to support rejuvenation all night long. Retinol 10 TR also increases hydration levels while helping to improve skin texture and suppleness. To maintain its freshness, Retinol 10 TR is only produced in small batches; it also contains vitamin E to help prolong vitamin A activity and provide antioxidant protection. 1% strength is suitable for those who have already been using vitamin A as part of their regime and are looking for higher strength. If you are new to vitamin A, we suggest Retinol 3 TR.
|Suitable Skin Types||All Skin Types|
|Skin Concern||Normal Skin, Signs of Aging|
|How it works||
Retinol 10 TR visibly regenerates the epidermal layer of the skin. It smoothes the appearance of facial contours through stimulation of collagen and elastin production
● Retinol 10 TR helps to refine skin tones and brighten up darker patches on the skin by accelerating natural skin cell turnover
● Retinol 10 TR generates a clearer, less congested complexion. It unblocks pores and regulates sebum production to clear and prevent acne and comedones (blackheads). Encapsulation of retinol molecules, low skin irritation
● Time release delivery system (controlled and gradual release of active ingredients)
● Short batch runs for maximum stability
● Non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
● Contains 1% retinol supported by tocopherol acetate for significantly enhanced stability as compared to other retinol products
|How to use||
High strength retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, and then every day. After cleansing in the evening, place a small amount onto your finger and then blend into the skin. Leave to absorb before applying your regular Medik8 hydrator.
|Active Ingredients||Retinol 1%, Vitamin E, Safflower Oil|
||AusPost Eparcel||AusPost Express|
|1-3 business days||next business day*|
Brisbane + Melbourne
|next business day*|
Regional + Other Capitals
|2-5 business days||Check Express Post Network|
|3-10 business days||Quickest available|
Parcel Lockers Delivery
P.O Box Delivery
Orders are dispatched same day (Business days) received prior to 3pm from our Sydney warehouse.
Orders received after 3pm will be dispatched the following business day.